i am pretty obsessed with poop.
keeping zoom on a fiber filled diet (aka avoiding dirreaha) is reeeeeally important to me. i don't like changing any poop-filled diapers, even my own.
i've always loved beets, probably in part because it changes your pee and poop red. super fun for kids to get the whole digestive thing. i bought a bushel at the farmers market and have been eating them every day since. i made a big batch of pickled beets and they are so pretty!
so is it a bad thing to have red poop more than five days in a row?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beets are so earthy, aren't they?? I really enjoy them too. Talk to me about pickled beets.
Also, generally...how do you cook them? I just had my first experience last week (directed from a favorite cookbook). Talk to me. I need some practical experience to advise.
i'll post on beets...
Post a Comment