- apparently i am in a band. this morning zoom informed me that he played in a band. when i asked who he played with he responded, "dad play guitar, mama play clarinet" he plays the drum and maracas, simultaneously
- this evening, during the middle of dinner, he waved and said "bye mom". i asked where he was going, "to the farm". who's farm? "shawna's" (a friend who actually does have a farm!)
- the walt disney character with the big black ears is "mickey house"
- while driving down the freeway, completely unsolicited from the backseat, "danger motorcycle guy! no helmet!"
- while sitting in his highchair, after eating, "i climb down. food everywhere"
- hubby commented that something was cool. zoom responded, "kohlrobi" - the veggie we just harvested from the garden
Saturday, July 7, 2007
one good reason to blog
the quotes are beginning to roll out of the mouth of our little one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
His memory and verbal skillz are so impressive -- seriously. I miss you guys!! I'm definitely feeling the sadness of not having a little Jacker to compare notes on. (Well, not that we can't talk...but verbalizing face to face is so much better).
I wasn't able to read all the way through of the post above this one, but DANG -- YOU WENT TO VEGAS?? I wonder if you got any good hiking in? I'll have to catch up on Wednesday.
Post a Comment